Blue Springs Day will take place on October 27. It’s going to be so much fun!
Every year an organization that has done a lot for our state, our county, our community, our town is chosen to partner with our event! This year partial proceeds from Blue Springs Day will go to Wives of Warriors!! Wives of Warriors will have a tent set up that day!
Enjoy a variety of family friendly events
We will have Blue Springs Day t-shirts for sale and lots of family friendly fun!
- There’ll be a 5K race starting at 8am. See details below.
- Country/Southern rock band Wide Open will provide live entertainment from 10am-2pm.
- There will be a variety of vendors set up (food, someone doing monogramming, selling jewelry, etc.).
- Fun activities for the kids will include games, bouncy house, face painting, etc.
- First responder activities will be set up, such as MEMA, local fire departments, smoke educational trailer that simulates different emergency situations, police, SWAT, helicopter, ambulance, etc…
- Cake auction
- Silent auction.
- At least 1 sheriff candidate will have a campaign tent set up.
Blue Springs Day 5K Race
The race is open to males and females of all ages. Anyone can participate and anyone can win! Come on give it a shot!
All runners get a Blue Springs Day t-shirt.
Participants can pre-register online at racesonline.com for $20, plus a processing fee (total $22.70) Or, they can sign up on the day of the race for $25. Sign-up will be at the parking lot of Blue Springs Baptist Church. Pre-registering online saves a lot of time.
Prize money will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place overall winners! In the event that a track or cross-country runner wins a prize, the money will be donated to that track/cross-country team fund.
Please share this with everyone you think would be interested! Hoping for a huge turn out! See you at the starting line! 😁 🏃🏼♀️ 🏃🏻
Annette Clayton, a coordinator for Blue Springs Day, as well as a Warrior Wife, provided this information to NAnewsweb.com. For more information, contact: Annette Clayton 662-316-5015