Why and How should you send your non-commercial news about New Albany to NAnewsweb.com?
E-mail all news, obituaries, questions, comments, etc. to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are a few reasons to have your news published on NAnewsweb.com:
- NAnewsweb.com offers free, unlimited use. There is no subscription fee, no charge to publish or to read articles.
- Your news item will be seen by thousands of people. Our monthly “hits” are averaging well over 30,000, and climbing.
- Your information can be quickly and easily retrieved from our searchable site at any time. Articles are archived, not lost in a mass of posts, as on social media outlets.
- You may submit ready-to-use articles of any length.
- You get to decide what news you share*. You write it; you e-mail it; we publish it.*
- You may email photos from phones or cameras. We are equipped to deal with many different formats.
- Prized photos and original documents never leave your hands. Items are submitted electronically; originals never leave your hands.
- Articles and photos may be download for free. There is no charge for that picture of you, your kids or your friends.
What kind of news can you submit? The short answer? Any kind that you wish to share:
- NAnewsweb.com will print all local obituaries submitted to us directly from a funeral home.
- Any non-commercial event that will be happening in New Albany or Union County.
- Any occasion that merits a celebration. Births, engagements, weddings, anniversaries,, birthdays, reunions, etc.
- Any recognition received. Honors, awards, accomplishments, educational achievements, etc.
- Community organization information. School news, church news, charity fund-raisers, civic meetings, etc.
- Articles/photos about New Albany area history.
- Leisure activities you enjoy. Sports, travel, hobbies, etc.
- News or events of interest that you see happening.
- Opinion pieces on any subject of general interest to the community.
- Obituaries (accepted from funeral homes only).
How do you submit items to NAnewsweb.com? It’s easy.
- Write the article itself in ready-to-use format ( in Microsoft Word or other word processing program) and email a digital copy.
- Attach, in digital form such as JPEG or PNG, any photos you wish to accompany the article.
- Large files or long documents may be sent as PDF files for use as attachments to articles.
- Include your name, address and contact number in the e-mail
- E-mail it to us at: email@example.com
*Our intention is to publish anything you send, as long as it is not malicious or libelous, but we reserve the right to determine what is appropriate for this forum.
Want to advertise on NAnewsweb.com?
- If you would like to have your business or commercial event advertised to our thousands of “unique visitors”* each month, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unlike many other advertising vehicles, we have “real-time” statistical records that substantiate our monthly readership.
- We can accept ready-made ads in various sizes, or, if you wish, we can create ads for you.
*Unique visitors: a visitor who comes to the website at least once on any given day via any individual computer, tablet or smart phone. Multiple visits via any individual route (ie, 3 visits on one day on the same IPhone) count as only one unique visitor for the day.
Comments, questions, or suggestions relating to the operation of this website may be submitted to: email@example.com